This was planned because of the P99 Cebu Pacific promo, and because of the promo deadline, 3 of my Sykes friends have to set the right date for the trip, and because of that, it resulted to a conflict on our work schedule, because of that, we have to pay additional fee for the reschedule. Then it ended up to trip cancellation, two of my friends (Dex and Allen) backed out because Allen's mom didn't let her come because of the storm, not to mention the "cat story" ( its another factor). So it seems that there were only two of us who would go, ako at c Dencio. Good thing that Cindy informed us that they'll be in Boracay too! At, eto pa, c Lem pahabol din ( complete attendance to sa lahat ng trips ko ), nandon din cla on that date na punta kmi, at eto pa, c Yas n Arnel nagpunta rin, hahaha, saya! Kanya kanyang trip, Cindy was with her officemate na c Rhea, Lem's with his officemates and Thai business partner and Yas is with Arnel. One thing that I wouldn't forget here was my Camia II dive, this was my first wreck dive, and the deepest dive that I've had ( 98 ft ), my tank just lasted for just 30 mins. The feeling was so eerie, I was amazed from the moment that I saw it from afar, and even more excited when tried to pass through its holes and compartments.