Posted by Admin
Address: Behind The Quirino Grandstand Luneta, Manila
Telephone 567 7777
Fax 567 2309
Contact Person: Ms. Gemma Jeronimo / Sales
HISTORY China Oceanis Group Ltd (“COG”) is a company that specializes in the investment, building, and operation of public aquarium/oceanarium attractions.
The Group currently owns and operates two Underwater World facilities in China, specifically in the cities of Chong Qing and Qing Huang Dao, PRC China. Through years of operating and design experience, the Group now possesses an experienced team of specialists capable of providing end-to-end services to the developer and operator of public aquarium/oceanarium facilities.
Past projects: Nanjing Underwater World – Nanjing PRC China Tai Ping Yang Underwater World – Beijing PRC Chin Xinao Underwater World – Qing Huang Dao PRC Chin Chong Qing XinAo Underwater World – Chong Qing PRC China Sahara Star Hotel – Mumbai India
VISION To be the best and most admired destination for travel & tourism, marine education, shopping and dining in the country, with its world-class, state-of-the-art marine themed park, premium shopping mall, elegant dining facilities and boutique hotel.
To be the best company that provides highest customer and employee satisfaction. MISSION MOP exists to provide Filipinos and foreign tourists a premium place that showcases the beautiful flora and marine fauna species found in the Philippines.
MOP is committed to educate the public and to promote awareness on the conservation and preservation of Philippine flora and marine fauna.
MOP offers the public an innovative shopping experience with the country’s only marine-themed mall, housing selected premium branded stores.
MOP provides the consumer a truly unique dining and social experience with its distinctive F&B outlets and function facilities.
MOP provides an ideal location for memorable corporate events.
MOP offers world-class accommodation in its one-of-a-kind, marine-themed boutique hotel.
Oceanarium (opens daily 10:00 am – 6:00 pm)
1. Agos(Flow) Enter the journey and witness water cascading from an artificial waterfall that flows into 8 different water tanks displaying various flora and fauna. The water flow replicates the fresh water source that eventually leads to the open ocean, creating a model of the interconnectedness between land and sea. The rocky shoreline is showcased in a Touch Pool where one can physically encounter animals on display.
2. Bahura(Reef) The Philippines is home to a vast number of coral life forms. Bahura is a series of 48 tanks that feature the very colorful Philippine underwater rainforest. Be fascinated with the multiple hues and diverse life forms found in our Philippine coral reefs.
3. Laot(Fishing Ground) Four big distinct aquariums will display an assortment of fish in all sizes and colors. These impressively large exhibits will definitely be a sight to behold.
4. Buhay na Karagatan(Living Ocean) Experience a slice of ocean life! Enjoy a breathtaking 25-meter walk along an underwater tunnel and experience how marine animals interact with each other in their natural habitat. This main feature of the Oceanarium provides an unmatched and truly awesome encounter with the rich underwater world.
5. Ang Kalaliman(The Deep) Ang Kalaliman’s deep sea resident is the barracuda - known for its toothy grin as the “Tiger of the Sea”. Be mesmerized by one of the ocean’s most interesting and sometimes feared inhabitants.
6. Overhang tank Watch a variety of rays fly over while you're under this unique Overhang Tank. Walk beneath these magnificent creatures and marvel at how freely they swim and interact with each other.
7. Pating(Shark) The Philippines is home to several species of shark. Come fact-to-face with the wonderful, often misunderstood, predators of the sea – only here at MOP
Restaurants inside the Oceanarium: 1. Oceanarium Café 2. TAGPUAN (Meeting Place) - casual dining facility 3. KUMEDOR (Dining Room) - elegant dining facility
Admission Fee: Regular Rate: Adult: P400.00 Kids (2 – 12 years old): P350.00
If in group (minimum of 25 persons): Adult: P380.00 Kid: P332.50
Payment: 50% down payment / two weeks before the event Full Payment / one week before the event
They only accept cash / check payments only
II. Mall (opens weekdays at 10:00 am – 9:00 pm / weekends at 10:00 am – 10:00 pm)
Shops and Restaurant First themed hotel soon to open Concourse Plaza – held big event, concert, performance, product launches and etc.
III. Open Marine Habitat (opens daily 10:00 am – 9:00 pm)
Two open water marine habitat provides an exciting escape amidst the bustling metropolis. Now you can go snorkeling or diving without having to go out of town.
Other information, you can refer to their website.